UpBot Goes Up UpBot Goes Up

Fabulous little game!

I've only gotten up to level 14 so far, but I'm already hooked. The intuitive interface and simple controls leave the mindwracking puzzles to take centre stage. I absolutely love the fact you included an undo button as well; I've seen this in too small a number of puzzle games, but it's soo convenient when you realise you've started to go astray. Of course, a reset button is still great for when you just completely screw up, so thanks for including both. The way the robot faces light up when you complete a level is also a really charming addition.

What else can I say? It's a really well made game, and I shall accept your challenge to complete all 32 levels. First, I just thought I should say what a great job you've done. :)

bateleur responds:

Thanks Timmy... and good luck! :-)

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

BWAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!

Oh, man, this is just so awesome. I got up to no. 102; SO CLOSE!! Yet so far. Damn you... you.. dot!

Splapp, you've really outdone yourself this time. I'll give you fives everyday - The Impossible Quiz must reign on Newgrounds as one of the best games for all time.

Until The Impossible Quiz II comes out, of course. :P

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

"He's the man who's gonna tell you off"

Brilliant choice of music, much effort into the graphics, and just downright addictiveness makes this one of the best dress-up/Christmas submissions EVER. If this doesn't get Daily Feature and win the Crimbo compo, I shall SPANK the Newgrounds public.

(Y).