Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Oh, this actually saw the light of day, huh!

Lemme tell you - I had no idea what this was until reading most of the reviews, and when it hit me, I was like: "Oh, so this is THAT thing!" it's been so long in the making.

Nice work. It didn't really disappoint, and I'm glad to see something that finally does a proper World War III enactment. The lack of dialogue for half of it really perveys the feeling of the whole piece. However, the monologue at the beginning is really off-putting - I'd have like to seen something more original conceptualised.

The graphics need no comment. You certainly know your stuff. I'll admit, the ratio between good animation and good still design is a bit off-balanced, but the still graphics really compensates for that. I was a bit miffed to see another 10MB+ Flash be so short, but I'm not as surprised here what with all the effects and detail.

Keep it up - you've got a lot of talent. Don't be discouraged by the fact this took so long; if you practice more and more, perhaps on shorter, but just as good pieces, you'll be able to compress all this standard into a shorter time frame. Here's to seeing Duke Nukem Forever this good. ;)

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

XD

Wondeful as always. The switch activating the Super Awesome Rock-Out Sequence was just.. ROFL! It's certainly less packed as Toof 5, but it's still so good to see another one before we get bored. :p

Also.. I demand a cameo in Logo Replies! If you do, I'll give you ice cream...

If you don't.. you shall be turned into ice cream for the devil. WHAHAHAHA!!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

*speechless*

I was going to click on this link in the Top 50, but it always seemed to slip my mind.

What a fool I was.
The style is a bit wierd with the thin lines and such, but the animation certainly makes up for it. Most other people just go ahead with the brush, but you've been brave enough to try and it looks brilliant.

The song.. Is simply one of the best things ever! First, you think how could The Beatles come up with something like that? Then you just shut up and let it take you over.

This proves that they are the best band of all time. Thank you for showing a song that we should have heard ages ago, and for doing it justice.

TooF Solid vs Croose TooF Solid vs Croose

How do you do these so fast?

"Fuck! SHIT! Oh, yeah, the censoring" XD

This is getting better and better each episode. They should put them into a collection they're so good!

What's more, we only need wait like, a week before each episode, and the quality of them, makes it good enough to be in the monthly top 5.

MACception responds:

:D A collection? Monthly!? Dude...I dunno...that's some tough company! :D

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

Go Zekey!

I'm such a big fan of your work, and this is by far one of the best!
You ROCK!!

But why does it say 'Presented by albinoblacksheep'?

crabs crabs

All hail Weebl!

I don't know why, but I just love it! XD

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Brilliant!

Exceptional graphics, great impersonations and so funny!

"We got death star! We got death star!"
"I'm yo' father, I'm 'yo father" XD

the YuYu the YuYu

WHOOOOOO!!!

Best thing on Newgrounds EVER!!

Track & Field Track & Field

I love Track & Field!

That long jump one was hilarious! All of them were! You've got some great ideas there. Very well done.

If only they happened in the real game...

littleFoot littleFoot

Incredible.

You must have spent hours simply finding the right colours for the mountains, they were especially detailed. The music gives a hollow, forest atmosphere, and it was also a bit funny in places. A one-man project wouldn't be this good, but it is. Make more!